Summary of Content for Viking VCSS 4 Piece All-Stainless Steak Knife Set Knife Care Guide PDF
KNIFE CARE AND SHARPNESS TIPS: Keep blade sharp by using sharpening steel before each use. If knife has been used excessively and needs more sharpening then proceed as instructed for duller blades.
Remember practice makes perfect. Beginners take it slowly and it will get easier and easier to do and eventually become a habit in part of your knife skills.
If edge has been damaged, it might be necessary to send your kinfe to a professional.
USING A SHARPENING STEEL 1. Hold the Viking sharpening steel in one hand and the knife to be sharpened in the other. (Image #1).
2. Place the knife edge on the sharpening steel at about a 20 angle with a slight pressure on the steel, starting at the top of the steel. (Image #2).
3. Slowly and firmly slide knife along steel, going from tip of knife down in the direction of the handle (Image #3 and #4).
4. Flip knife over and repeat process on opposite side of knife.
5. Repeat process several times until the entire edge of the knife has been drawn across the sharpening steel on both sides of the blade.
6. For duller blades, it might take several strokes (10-20) of sharpening to retain the blade edge and sharpness.
7. Test blade for sharpness by simply cutting through a
piece of paper. If knife does not slice through paper
then repeat steps several more times until it will slice
through the paper with eas
If you want to find out how the VCSS Viking works, you can view and download the Viking VCSS 4 Piece All-Stainless Steak Knife Set Knife Care Guide on the Manualsnet website.
Yes, we have the Care Guide for Viking VCSS as well as other Viking manuals. All you need to do is to use our search bar and find the user manual that you are looking for.
The Care Guide should include all the details that are needed to use a Viking VCSS. Full manuals and user guide PDFs can be downloaded from Manualsnet.com.
The best way to navigate the Viking VCSS 4 Piece All-Stainless Steak Knife Set Knife Care Guide is by checking the Table of Contents at the top of the page where available. This allows you to navigate a manual by jumping to the section you are looking for.
This Viking VCSS 4 Piece All-Stainless Steak Knife Set Knife Care Guide consists of sections like Table of Contents, to name a few. For easier navigation, use the Table of Contents in the upper left corner.
You can download Viking VCSS 4 Piece All-Stainless Steak Knife Set Knife Care Guide free of charge simply by clicking the “download” button in the upper right corner of any manuals page. This feature allows you to download any manual in a couple of seconds and is generally in PDF format. You can also save a manual for later by adding it to your saved documents in the user profile.
To be able to print Viking VCSS 4 Piece All-Stainless Steak Knife Set Knife Care Guide, simply download the document to your computer. Once downloaded, open the PDF file and print the Viking VCSS 4 Piece All-Stainless Steak Knife Set Knife Care Guide as you would any other document. This can usually be achieved by clicking on “File” and then “Print” from the menu bar.