Summary of Content for Toro OFZ Mower 100-2422 Blade Kit Installation Instructions PDF
The Toro Company 1999 Printed in USA All Rights Reserved
FORM NO. 3322-860
Part No. 1002422
Note: Use the chart below to identify parts for assembly.
DESCRIPTION QTY. USE
Install Blades and Spacer
Removing Existing Blades
POTENTIAL HAZARD Blade is sharp.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN Contact with sharp blade can cause serious
HOW TO AVOID THE HAZARD Wear gloves or wrap sharp edges of the
blade with a rag.
1. Disengage the power take off (PTO), set the parking brake, and turn the ignition key to OFF to stop the engine. Remove the key.
2. Flip up deck and lock into vertical position. Refer to Tilting the Mower on page 3.
3. Hold the blade end using a rag or thickly-padded glove. Remove the blade bolt, shear bolts, lock nuts, spacer and blade from the blade retainer.
4. Discard blades, shearbolts, locknuts and spacer.
Installing the Blades and Spacer
Note: Notice there is a left hand and a right hand blade. Notice the direction in which the blades turn. The cutting edge must rotate toward the center of the deck. (Fig. 1).
1. Lefthand Blade 2. Righthand Blade 3. Cutting Edge
4. Curve in Blade Towards Deck
1. Install washer and spacer onto blade bolt. New spacer is black in color (Fig. 2).
IMPORTANT: The curved part of the blade must be pointing upward toward the inside of the mower to ensure proper cutting.
2. Place blade against blade retainer and align holes (Fig. 2).
3. Install blade bolt, washer and spacer onto blade retainer. Thread blade bolt into spindle shaft. Ensure that the spacer is in hole of blade (Fig. 2).
4. Torque the blade bolt to 85110 ft-lb (115150 Nm).
5. Rotate blade. Blade should rotate freely.
6. Repeat this procedure for second blade.
1. Shear Bolt 2. Lock Nut 3. Spacer 4. Blade Bolt
5. Washer 6. Blade (Righthand Shown) 7. Blade Retainer
Installing Shear Bolts
1. Install new shear bolts and lock nuts. Tighten the shear bolt to 8090 in-lb (910 Nm) (Fig. 2).
Note: Notice the direction of the shear bolts being replaced (Fig. 2).
2. Repeat this procedure for second blade.
Tilting the Mower
The mower can be tilted up for ease of service.
To Raise Mower
1. Turn engine off, set the parking brake and check that PTO cover is down against deck.
2. Lift on the mower carrier frame to release weight on latch pin and pull out on latch pin to release (Fig. 3). Lower rear of mower onto anti-scalp rollers. Repeat on the other side.
3. Return the pins to the spring loaded (down) position.
1. Parking brake 2. PTO cover
3. Latch pin 4. Notchopen
4. Standing in front of the mower, lift up and push rearward on front to raise mower
If you want to find out how the OFZ Mower Toro works, you can view and download the Toro OFZ Mower 100-2422 Blade Kit Installation Instructions on the Manualsnet website.
Yes, we have the Installation Instructions for Toro OFZ Mower as well as other Toro manuals. All you need to do is to use our search bar and find the user manual that you are looking for.
The Installation Instructions should include all the details that are needed to use a Toro OFZ Mower. Full manuals and user guide PDFs can be downloaded from Manualsnet.com.
The best way to navigate the Toro OFZ Mower 100-2422 Blade Kit Installation Instructions is by checking the Table of Contents at the top of the page where available. This allows you to navigate a manual by jumping to the section you are looking for.
This Toro OFZ Mower 100-2422 Blade Kit Installation Instructions consists of sections like Table of Contents, to name a few. For easier navigation, use the Table of Contents in the upper left corner.
You can download Toro OFZ Mower 100-2422 Blade Kit Installation Instructions free of charge simply by clicking the “download” button in the upper right corner of any manuals page. This feature allows you to download any manual in a couple of seconds and is generally in PDF format. You can also save a manual for later by adding it to your saved documents in the user profile.
To be able to print Toro OFZ Mower 100-2422 Blade Kit Installation Instructions, simply download the document to your computer. Once downloaded, open the PDF file and print the Toro OFZ Mower 100-2422 Blade Kit Installation Instructions as you would any other document. This can usually be achieved by clicking on “File” and then “Print” from the menu bar.