Summary of Content for Toro OFZ Deck 100-2439 Baffle Kit Installation Instructions PDF
The Toro Company 1999 Printed in USA All Rights Reserved
FORM NO. 3323-158
Part No. 1002439
Rear Baffle Kit for 60 OFZ Deck
Note: Use the chart below to identify parts for assembly.
DESCRIPTION QTY. USE
Install New Baffle
POTENTIAL HAZARD Blade is sharp.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN Contact with sharp blade can cause serious
HOW TO AVOID THE HAZARD Wear gloves or wrap sharp edges of the
blade with a rag.
1. Disengage the power take off (PTO), set the parking brake, and turn the ignition key to OFF to stop the engine. Remove the key.
2. Tilt up deck and lock into vertical position.
3. Thoroughly clean mower deck. All debris must be removed to ensure baffle will fit properly against mower deck.
4. Repair all bent or damaged areas of mower deck and replace any missing parts.
Removing Existing Wear Plate
1. Remove existing righthand wear plate under deck. Save hardware that is removed (Fig. 1).
1. Deck 2. Bolt
3. Nut 4. Wear Plate
Installing New Baffle
Note: Use existing three holes in which wear plate was located.
1. Deck 2. Bolt 3. Nut 4. Baffle
5. Hole to drill 6. Screw 7. Flange Nut
1. Install new baffle into existing wear plate holes (Fig. 2).
Note: When installing bolts, the bolt heads need to be on the inside of cutting deck.
2. Use the baffle as a template to drill a hole in side of deck. Mark location and drill a 11/32 in. hole. (Fig. 2).
3. Install screw and flange nut into deck and baffle. Torque to 20025 inlb.
4. Rotate blade to ensure it does not hit baffle.
POTENTIAL HAZARD A blade that is bent or damaged could
break apart and pieces could be thrown at bystanders or at you as you use the mower.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN Pieces of blade that may be thrown could
seriously injure or kill you or bystanders.
HOW TO AVOID THE HAZARD Always replace bent or damaged blade with
a new blade. Never file or create sharp notches in the
edges or su
If you want to find out how the OFZ Deck Toro works, you can view and download the Toro OFZ Deck 100-2439 Baffle Kit Installation Instructions on the Manualsnet website.
Yes, we have the Installation Instructions for Toro OFZ Deck as well as other Toro manuals. All you need to do is to use our search bar and find the user manual that you are looking for.
The Installation Instructions should include all the details that are needed to use a Toro OFZ Deck. Full manuals and user guide PDFs can be downloaded from Manualsnet.com.
The best way to navigate the Toro OFZ Deck 100-2439 Baffle Kit Installation Instructions is by checking the Table of Contents at the top of the page where available. This allows you to navigate a manual by jumping to the section you are looking for.
This Toro OFZ Deck 100-2439 Baffle Kit Installation Instructions consists of sections like Table of Contents, to name a few. For easier navigation, use the Table of Contents in the upper left corner.
You can download Toro OFZ Deck 100-2439 Baffle Kit Installation Instructions free of charge simply by clicking the “download” button in the upper right corner of any manuals page. This feature allows you to download any manual in a couple of seconds and is generally in PDF format. You can also save a manual for later by adding it to your saved documents in the user profile.
To be able to print Toro OFZ Deck 100-2439 Baffle Kit Installation Instructions, simply download the document to your computer. Once downloaded, open the PDF file and print the Toro OFZ Deck 100-2439 Baffle Kit Installation Instructions as you would any other document. This can usually be achieved by clicking on “File” and then “Print” from the menu bar.