Summary of Content for Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring Homelink 2015 Mirror User Guide PDF
HomeLink Mirror User Guide Congratulations! Your new automobile is equipped with an Automatic Dimming Mirror, manufactured by Gentex Corporation. During nighttime driving, this safety feature senses distracting glare from vehicle headlights behind you and automatically dims the mirror to eliminate glare and preserve your vision.
Your new mirror also comes with an integrated HomeLink wireless control system which allows you to program the mirror to activate your garage door(s), estate gate, etc. The mirror actually learns the codes from your various existing transmitters.
To Operate the Auto-Dimming Feature
To Operate the Compass Feature
To Operate the HomeLink Feature
Push in switch to turn the Mirror on/off. Auto-Dimming feature is enabled when green LED indicator is on.
Please refer to the HomeLink programming instructions, the HomeLink web site at www.homelink.com, or by calling 1-800-355-3515.
1. Push the Compass display switch. The visual display is now in the compass mode and the vehicles directional heading will be dis- played. 2. Pushing the switch a second time will turn off the visual display. 3. If the display reads C, calibrate the compass by driving the vehicle in one circle at less than ve mph. 4. To adjust for Compass Variance: a. Press the button for more than 3 seconds. The current zone number will appear in the display. b. Find your current location and variance zone number on the zone map (See reverse). c. Press the button until the new zone number appears in the dis- play. After you stop pressing the button in, the display will show a compass direction within a few seconds.
AUTOMATIC-DIMMING ON/OFF BUTTON
COMPASS DISPLAY BUTTON
Cleaning the Mirror When cleaning the mirror, use a paper towel or similar material dampened with glass cleaner. Do not spray glass cleaner directly on the mirror as that may cause the liquid cleaner to enter the mirror housing and damage the mirror.
Exterior Auto-Dimming Mirror With Approach Lighting - If Equipped
OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE
CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
AUTO-DIMMING PORTION OF EXTERIOR MIRROR
NON-DIMMING OUTER CHROME RING
1. C is displayed in the compass window
2. Inaccurate compass direction
3. Vehicles magnetics may have changed: recalibrate compass
The compass needs to be calibrated. Drive the vehicle in one circle at ve mph or less until the display reads a direction. You can also calibrate the compass by driving your vehicle on your everyday routine. The compass will be calibrated once it has tracked one complete circle.
1. With the display turned on, push the button for 3 seconds, until the Zone selection comes up (a number will be displayed in the mir- ror compass window). 2. Toggle until correct zone is found and release switch. 3. The display will return to the normal compass mode after about 5 seconds of no switch activity. 4. If the vehicle changes zone, repeat steps 1 thru 3. See map.
(1) Installing items such as a ski rack, antenna, or even some body re- pair work can cause changes to the vehicles magnetic eld. In these situations, the compass will need to be recalibrated to the vehicles magnetic eld. (2) The compass may not indicate the correct compass point in tunnels or while driving up or down a steep hill. (The compass returns to the correct compass point when the ve- hicle moves to an area where the geomagnetism is stabilized.)
1. Press and hold the button for more then 9 seconds, or until a C appears in the display. 2. Drive the vehicle in a complete circle at less than 5 mph.
*HomeLink and the HomeLink House logo are registered trademarks of Gentex Corporation.
The exterior auto-dimming feature is controlled by the interior auto-dimming mirror and will automatically dim the exterior mirror to eliminate glare and preserve your vision when the interior mirror adjusts. The auto-dimming feature of the exterior mirror can be turned on/off by setting the interior mirrors auto-dimming feature to on o
If you want to find out how the Homelink Subaru works, you can view and download the Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring Homelink 2015 Mirror User Guide on the Manualsnet website.
Yes, we have the Mirror User Guide for Subaru Homelink as well as other Subaru manuals. All you need to do is to use our search bar and find the user manual that you are looking for.
The Mirror User Guide should include all the details that are needed to use a Subaru Homelink. Full manuals and user guide PDFs can be downloaded from Manualsnet.com.
The best way to navigate the Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring Homelink 2015 Mirror User Guide is by checking the Table of Contents at the top of the page where available. This allows you to navigate a manual by jumping to the section you are looking for.
This Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring Homelink 2015 Mirror User Guide consists of sections like Table of Contents, to name a few. For easier navigation, use the Table of Contents in the upper left corner.
You can download Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring Homelink 2015 Mirror User Guide free of charge simply by clicking the “download” button in the upper right corner of any manuals page. This feature allows you to download any manual in a couple of seconds and is generally in PDF format. You can also save a manual for later by adding it to your saved documents in the user profile.
To be able to print Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring Homelink 2015 Mirror User Guide, simply download the document to your computer. Once downloaded, open the PDF file and print the Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring Homelink 2015 Mirror User Guide as you would any other document. This can usually be achieved by clicking on “File” and then “Print” from the menu bar.