Summary of Content for Hikvision DS-KP8200-HE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide PDF
Quick Installation Guide IP Phone
- 4 -
Add new entry:
1. Press Contact soft key or Menu > PhoneBook > Local Contacts. 2. Select All Contacts or other group. 3. To dial an entry, press Dial soft key or pickup handset or press or .
1. Press Contact soft key, Press All Contacts or other group > Press Add. 2. Enter name and number and press OK soft key.
1. Press key or Menu > CallLog > Local Call Logs. 2. Scroll through the list using . 3. To dial an entry, press Dial soft key or pickup handset or press or .
1. You can congure shortcuts for the programmable keys. 2. Press Menu > Basic > Keyboard, select among the congurable items, and select your desired type and value, press OK key.
Do not disturb
1. Press DND soft key, and enable the device do not disturb mode. 2. Or press Menu > Features > DND, and select the Mode and Type, and press Save soft key.
1. To access your voice mailbox, press or Menu > Message > Voice Message, number of messages will be indicated if provided by your server or pbx. 2. Select the line and press Play to call.
1. Press key or Xfer soft key during the active conversation, the call is put on hold. 2. Dial the second telephone number.
1. Press key or Xfer soft key during the active conversation, the call will be on hold. 2. Then enter the 2nd telephone number and press key or Xfer soft key.
3. When the call is answered, then press key or Xfer soft key to complete the operation.
Putting a call on hold
1. Press key or Hold soft key, caller is put on hold. 2. To retrieve the call press key or Resume soft key. 3. Note: with more than one active call, select desired call with the navigator keys and use the corresponding soft key to hold or resume.
1. Plug the Wi-Fi Dongle. Press Menu > Basic > Bluetooth. 2. Press OK soft key to enter the bluetooth open interface. After opening, press Scan soft key to display the list of bluetooth scanned. Select any device and press connect.
1. Plug the Wi-Fi Dongle. Press Menu > Basic > WLAN. 2. Press OK soft key to enter the WLAN open interface. After opening, press Scan soft key to display the list of Wi-Fi scanned. 3. Press Enter soft key to enter the available Network, select the wireless network, press the Connect soft key and enter the password to connect.
1. Once in line with 1st caller, press key or Conf soft key, 1st caller is put on hold. 2. Then call the 2nd number. 3. After, 2nd call is established, press key or Conf soft key to set up the conference.
1. Press Menu > Features > Call Forward. 2. Select the line, the type of forward, enter the destination number and status and OK.
IP Phone Handset
Stand Power Adapter (Optional)
Ethernet Cable Quick Installation Guide
- 2 - - 3 -
Wall Stand (Buy separately)
Conguration via web 1. Get the IP address from the phone: Press key, or Menu > Status > IPv4 / IPv6. 2. Login: Input the IP address in the web browser. The PC and phone should be in the same IP addresssegment (The default username and password are both admin.) 3. Congure: Select network/account etc, and ll the relevant content. 4. Save the conguration.
1. Press Menu key > Basic > Language. 2. Select the desired language and press OK soft key.
Accepting a call
Conguration via phone 1. Press Menu > Advanced (default password 123). 2. Select Network: To congure the Network Settings (IPv4/IPv6/IPv4&IPv6, DHCP/Static/PPPoE). 3. Select Accounts: To congure enable the account, ll the SIP server address, port, user name, password etc. 4. Save the conguration.
Installation the device
Please follow the instructions in below picture to install the device. Bracket desktop installation
Wall mounting (wall stand need buy separately)
Connecting to the device Please connect power adapter, network, PC, handset, and headset to the corresponding ports as described in below picture.
USB port: connect USB device (USB ash disk, WiFi dongle, BT dongle) Power port: connect the power adapter. Network port: connecting local area network or internet. PC port: the network port connect to the computer. Headset port: connect headset. Handset port: connect IP Phone handset.
Making a call
1. Pre-dialing: enter the phone number and pick up the handset. 2. Direct dialing: lift the handset and enter the phone number.
3. Handsfree: enter phone number and press or vice versa. 4. Headset: enter phone number and press or vice versa. 5. Designated line: press line key, enter phone number and press dial key.
Message waiting indicator
Left and right navigation keys Up navigation key, Shortcut to call log Down navigation key, Shortcut to Status OK key, Shortcut to Menu
In hands-free mode
In headset mode
In handset mode
Call is on hold
Received call(s)Auto-answering activated
Disable do not disturb (Blue)
Call forward activated
SIP hotspot activated
Do not disturb activated (Red)
New VM messages
Missed call(s) Bluetooth device paired connection
SMS Dialed call(s)
Internet is disconnectedX
No IP address!
Wireless network connected Wireless network disconnected
Wireless network failure
Call transfer key 1. Using the handset: pick up the handset. 2. Using the headset: press . 3. Using the hands-free: press .
Voice quality level of call
1. Press key, redial a call number.
1. Press to Mute the microphone during the call. 2. Press again to un-mute the conversation.
Hold key, Hold/Resume the call
Call logs key
Voice message key
Hand-free key, activate/deactivate hands free
Redial key, access to redial the last record
If you want to find out how the DS-KP8200-HE1 Hikvision works, you can view and download the Hikvision DS-KP8200-HE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide on the Manualsnet website.
Yes, we have the Quick Installation Guide for Hikvision DS-KP8200-HE1 as well as other Hikvision manuals. All you need to do is to use our search bar and find the user manual that you are looking for.
The Quick Installation Guide should include all the details that are needed to use a Hikvision DS-KP8200-HE1. Full manuals and user guide PDFs can be downloaded from Manualsnet.com.
The best way to navigate the Hikvision DS-KP8200-HE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide is by checking the Table of Contents at the top of the page where available. This allows you to navigate a manual by jumping to the section you are looking for.
This Hikvision DS-KP8200-HE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide consists of sections like Table of Contents, to name a few. For easier navigation, use the Table of Contents in the upper left corner.
You can download Hikvision DS-KP8200-HE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide free of charge simply by clicking the “download” button in the upper right corner of any manuals page. This feature allows you to download any manual in a couple of seconds and is generally in PDF format. You can also save a manual for later by adding it to your saved documents in the user profile.
To be able to print Hikvision DS-KP8200-HE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide, simply download the document to your computer. Once downloaded, open the PDF file and print the Hikvision DS-KP8200-HE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide as you would any other document. This can usually be achieved by clicking on “File” and then “Print” from the menu bar.