Hikvision DS-KP8000-WHE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide PDF
Summary of Content for Hikvision DS-KP8000-WHE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide PDF
Quick Installation Guide IP Phone
- 4 -
1Press Menu > Features > Call Forward. 2Select the line, the type of forward, enter the destination number and status and OK.
1. Press to Mute the microphone during the call. 2. Press again to un-mute the conversation.
1. Press key or Menu > CallLog > Local Call Logs 2. Scroll through the list using 3. To dial an entry, press Dial soft key or pickup handset or press or .
1. Press key or Xfer soft key during the active conversation, the call is put on hold. 2. Dial the second telephone number.
1. Press key or Xfer soft key during the active conversation, the call will be on hold. 2. Then enter the 2nd telephone number and press key or Xfer soft key.
3. When the call is answered, then press key or Xfer soft key to complete the operation.
1You can congure shortcuts for the programmable keys. 2Press Menu > Basic > Keyboard, select among the congurable items, and select your desired type and value, press OK key.
Do not disturb
1. Press DND soft key, and enable the device do not disturb mode. 2Or press Menu > Features > DND, and select the Mode and Type, and press Save soft key.
1. Press key, redial a call number.
1. To access your voice mailbox, press or Menu > Message > Voice Message, number of messages will be indicated if provided by your server or pbx. 2Select the line and press Play to call.
Putting a call on hold
1. Press key or Hold soft key, caller is put on hold. 2. To retrieve the call press key or Resume soft key. Note: with more than one active call, select desired call with the navigator keys and use the corresponding soft key to hold or resume.
3-party conference 1. Once in line with 1st caller, press key or Conf soft key, 1st caller is put on hold. 2. Then call the 2nd number. 3. After, 2nd call is established, press key or Conf soft key to set up the conference.
Add new entry:
1. Press or Contact soft key or Menu > PhoneBook > Local Contacts.
1. Press Contact soft key, Press All Contacts or other group > Press Add. 2. Enter name and number and press OK soft key.
2. Select All Contacts or other group. 3. To dial an entry, press Dial soft key or pickup handset or press or .
In hands-free mode
In headset mode
In handset mode
Message waiting indicator
Left and right navigation keys Up navigation key, Shortcut to call log Down navigation key, Shortcut to Status OK key, Shortcut to Menu
Hold key, Hold/Resume the call
IP Phone Handset
Stand Power Adapter (Optional)
Ethernet Cable Quick Installation Guide
- 2 - - 3 -
Wall Stand (Buy separately)
In idle mode: activate/deactivate silent mode In communication mode: mute/un-mute a call
In idle mode or during ringing: increase or decrease ringer volume In communication: increase or decrease handset, headset or hands-free volume
Hand-free key, activate/deactivate hands free
Long press to lock keypad. Enter PIN to unlock keypad (default 123)
Call is on hold
Internet is disconnectedX
No IP address!
Installation the device
Please follow the instructions in below picture to install the device. Bracket desktop installation
Wall mounting (wall stand need buy separately)
Connecting to the device Please connect power adapter, network, PC, handset, and headset to the corresponding ports as described in below picture.
Power port: connect the power adapter. Network port: connecting local area network or Internet. PC port: the network port connect to the computer. Headset port: connect headset. Handset port: connect IP Phone handset.
Internet PC Headset
Disable do not disturb (Blue)
Call forward activated
SIP Hotspot activated
Do not disturb activated (Red) Keypad locked
New VM messages
Voice quality level of call
Call transfer key
Call logs key
Voice messages key
Headset key, activate/deactivate headset
Redial key, access to redial the last record
Conguration via web
1. Get the IP address from the phone: Press key, or Menu > Status > IPv4 / IPv6. 2. Login: Input the IP address in the web browser. The PC and phone should be in the same IP address segment(The default username and password are both admin.) 3. Congure: Select network/account etc, and ll the relevant content. 4. Save the conguration.
1. Press Menu key > Basic > Language. 2. Select the desired language and press OK soft key.
Making a call
Accepting a call
1. Pre-dialing: enter the phone number and pick up the handset. 2. Direct dialing: lift the handset and enter the phone number.
3. Handsfree: enter phone number and press or vice versa. 4. Headset: enter phone number and press or vice versa.
1. Using the handset: pick up the handset. 2. Using the headset: press . 3. Using the handsfree: press .
Conguration via LCD menu of phone 1Press Menu > Advanced (default password 123). 2Select Network: To congure the Network Settings (IPv4/IPv6/IPv4&IPv6, DHCP/Static/PPPoE) 3Select Accounts: To congure enable the account, ll the SIP server address, port, user name, password etc .
5. Designated line: press line key, enter phone number and press dial key.
Wireless network connected Wireless network disconnected
Wireless network failure
Using Ethernet 1The power on the device and connect the WAN port of the phone to the RJ45 socket of a hub/switch or a router (LAN side of the router) using the Ethernet cable. 2The default is DHCP mode. Using WiFi 1The p
If you want to find out how the DS-KP8000-WHE1 Hikvision works, you can view and download the Hikvision DS-KP8000-WHE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide on the Manualsnet website.
Yes, we have the Quick Installation Guide for Hikvision DS-KP8000-WHE1 as well as other Hikvision manuals. All you need to do is to use our search bar and find the user manual that you are looking for.
The Quick Installation Guide should include all the details that are needed to use a Hikvision DS-KP8000-WHE1. Full manuals and user guide PDFs can be downloaded from Manualsnet.com.
The best way to navigate the Hikvision DS-KP8000-WHE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide is by checking the Table of Contents at the top of the page where available. This allows you to navigate a manual by jumping to the section you are looking for.
This Hikvision DS-KP8000-WHE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide consists of sections like Table of Contents, to name a few. For easier navigation, use the Table of Contents in the upper left corner.
You can download Hikvision DS-KP8000-WHE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide free of charge simply by clicking the “download” button in the upper right corner of any manuals page. This feature allows you to download any manual in a couple of seconds and is generally in PDF format. You can also save a manual for later by adding it to your saved documents in the user profile.
To be able to print Hikvision DS-KP8000-WHE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide, simply download the document to your computer. Once downloaded, open the PDF file and print the Hikvision DS-KP8000-WHE1 Phone Quick Installation Guide as you would any other document. This can usually be achieved by clicking on “File” and then “Print” from the menu bar.