Summary of Content for GE JX36 JX36BBB Panel Kit Installation Instructions PDF
Installation Filler Panel Kit Instructions JX36 FOR 36 INSTALLATIONS
31-7000104 Rev. 1 11-20 GEA
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED Phillips screwdriver
PARTS INCLUDED Trim kit side mount (2)
Connecting Bar (1)
Installation screws (2)
Kit Model JX36B CVM519
CVM721 CVM1750 CVM1790 CSA1201 CVM517 CVM521 JVM3160 JVM3162 JNM3163 JVM6172 JVM6175 DVM7195 JVM7195 JNM7196 PSA9120 PSA9240 PVM9005 PVM9179 PVM9215 PNM9216 QVM7167 RVM5160
Install the OTR bracket according to OTR Installation Instructions. NOTE: This kit is best installed with 12 base cabinets. Cabinets with greater than a 12 base may have a larger gap between back wall and kit. NOTE: Ensure the OTR and the Cooking Product installation manuals are followed.
1. Place the microwave on a flat surface where you can work on the bottom of both sides.
2. Remove all 3 pieces from the package (right panel, left panel, top brace.
3. Remove the screws from the lower back corner of the microwave.
4. Your microwave will have 1-3 screws on the bottom left side. Remove these screws to create a gap between the bottom plate and the case of the microwave.
5. With the short edge of the side trim to the back of the left side of the microwave, slide the lower lip of the side panel inside the gap between the bottom plate and the case.
6. Attach the side trim to the back of the microwave using the screw removed in step 3, then reattach the screws removed in step 4 to the underside of the microwave.
7. Make adjustments so the side panel is in line with the front of the microwave case.
8. Repeat the same procedure for the other side. 9. Using the 2 flat head screws provided, attach
the top brace to the 2 side panels to pull both panels together.
Must use two forward holes for the top brace 10. Install the over-the-range microwave with side
panels into the 36 opening. NOTE: Make sure you have installed the mounting wall bracket in the center of the 36 opening per the installation instructions provided with your microwave.
Flush with front of microwav
If you want to find out how the JX36 GE works, you can view and download the GE JX36 JX36BBB Panel Kit Installation Instructions on the Manualsnet website.
Yes, we have the Installation Instructions for GE JX36 as well as other GE manuals. All you need to do is to use our search bar and find the user manual that you are looking for.
The Installation Instructions should include all the details that are needed to use a GE JX36. Full manuals and user guide PDFs can be downloaded from Manualsnet.com.
The best way to navigate the GE JX36 JX36BBB Panel Kit Installation Instructions is by checking the Table of Contents at the top of the page where available. This allows you to navigate a manual by jumping to the section you are looking for.
This GE JX36 JX36BBB Panel Kit Installation Instructions consists of sections like Table of Contents, to name a few. For easier navigation, use the Table of Contents in the upper left corner.
You can download GE JX36 JX36BBB Panel Kit Installation Instructions free of charge simply by clicking the “download” button in the upper right corner of any manuals page. This feature allows you to download any manual in a couple of seconds and is generally in PDF format. You can also save a manual for later by adding it to your saved documents in the user profile.
To be able to print GE JX36 JX36BBB Panel Kit Installation Instructions, simply download the document to your computer. Once downloaded, open the PDF file and print the GE JX36 JX36BBB Panel Kit Installation Instructions as you would any other document. This can usually be achieved by clicking on “File” and then “Print” from the menu bar.