3jTech EDGE Super Router Quick Installation Guide PDF
Summary of Content for 3jTech EDGE Super Router Quick Installation Guide PDF
Quick Installation Guide for EDGE Super Router 1. EDGE Super Router Packing List : Before you start installing EDGE Super Router, please verify that the package contains the following items:
One Set of EDGE Super Router 1x Power Adapter 1x 3G Antenna External 3G Antenna with 3M Antenna Cable (Optional) 1x RJ45 Cable 1x Bluetooth Dongle Users Manual and this Quick Installation Guide
NOTE: Please notify your sales representative immediately if any items listed above is missing or damaged.
2. Hardware Connection Settings for the EDGE Mode (Please skip this section if you would like to use the Dongle mode connection. For more details about the mode
switching, please jump to Section 4.) 1) Plug the Bluetooth dongle into the BT connector on your EDGE Super Router. 2) Connect PC to LAN port of your EDGE Super Router using a RJ45 cable. 3) Screw the antenna to 3G ANT SMA connector on your EDGE Super Router. 4) Make sure the SIM card has inserted to the SIM card slot on your EDGE Super Router, and
the EDGE Super Router is ready as well. 5) Connect the power cable to the power connector of your EDGE Super Router.
3. Hardware Connection Settings for the Dongle Mode (Please skip this section if you would like to use the EDGE mode connection. For more details about the mode
switching, please jump to Section 4.) 1) Plug the Bluetooth dongle into the BT connector on your EDGE Super Router. 2) Connect the LAN port of a router to LAN port of your EDGE Super Router using a RJ45
cable. 3) Screw the antenna to 3G ANT SMA connector on your EDGE Super Router. 4) Connect the power cable to the power connector of your EDGE Super Router.
4. Mode Selection between EDGE Mode and Dongle Mode EDGE Super Router supports two modes in operation. For the correct position of these two switching mode, please refer to the figure below.
EDGE Mode: Push the switch backward, PC
will get the virtual IP address from EDGE
Dongle Mode: Push the switch frontward, PC
will get the IP address from the router you
5. Software Connection Settings for EDGE Mode Only Before the setup, please confirm that the LAN port of EDGE Super Router has been connected with the PC via RJ45. Initiate your Internet Explorer and type in http://192.168.8.1 into IE browser to enter the setup page of EDGE Super Router. Also input admin as the user name as well as the password, and refer to the following sections to set up your EDGE Super Router:
Modem Settings 1) Once you are in the setup, please select 3G Setting item in Basic Setting section of the
2) In HSUPA Settings page, please select your desired operation mode upon the SIM card inserted. (Default is 3G + 2G (3G Preferred))
3) Please contact your ISP for the 2G/3G online settings. The user must enter PPP User Name, PPP Password, and Access Point Name (APN) for your EDGE Super Router.
4) Click on Apply after completing the setup. DDNS Settings (if necessary)
1) Go to the http://www.dyndns.com/ or http://www.no-ip.com/ website to apply for a free DDNS account, DDNS password and DDNS domain name for your EDGE Super Router.
2) Select DDNS Setting item in Basic Setting section of the setup. Fill in DDNS account, DDNS password and DDNS domain name you had applied accordingly. Thus, you will be allowed to access your EDGE Super Router with this domain name when its IP address has been changed.
3) Click on Apply after completing the setup.
Please ask your ISP for
6. Bluetooth Settings to Get on Line with BT Access Point for PC/NBs To have a communication with EDGE Super Router via Bluetooth connection, you should also plug the Bluetooth dongle into the USB connector on your PC/NB if your PC/NB does not support the Bluetooth function. Your PC/NB will be able to access the Internet wirelessly via the Bluetooth offered by EDGE Super Router if the connection is successfully created by following the procedures listed below step by step.
1) Install the Bluetooth application software that can support the creation of Bluetooth connection, for example, IVT BlueSoleil AP. And you will see an icon standing for Bluetooth located at the bottom-right corner on your screen if the installation is successful.
2) Right click on this icon to turn on the Bluetooth function by choosing Turn on Bluetooth function from the pop-up menu. (Note: A viewing mode will also be changed as the following figure when you choose
Display Classic View mode from this pop-up menu. At this time, all Bluetooth devices that have been automatically searched will also appear.)
3) Right click on the icon belonging to EDGE Super Router,
and select Pair function from the pop-up menu to create the paired relationship. Input the Bluetooth Pin Code (Default: 111111) you had set up for EDGE Super Router as Bluetooth Passkey for the authentication. (For more details about Bluetooth Pin Code, please refer to the LAN Settings section of our EDGE Super Router users manual)
4) When the pair is established successfully, you will be able to
build a Bluetooth connection between your PC/NB and EDGE Super Router. Please also right click on the icon belonging to EDGE Super Router, and select Connect Bluetooth Personal Area Network function from the pop-up menu. The Bluetooth Personal Area Network connection will start to connect.
7. Restore Factory Default Settings EDGE Super Router provides a Reset button that will be easy for users to reset EDGE Super Router to default. The button is located at the front panel of EDGE Super Router (See the figure below). Reset steps are as follow
If you want to find out how the EDGE Super Router 3Jtech works, you can view and download the 3jTech EDGE Super Router Quick Installation Guide on the Manualsnet website.
Yes, we have the Quick Installation Guide for 3Jtech EDGE Super Router as well as other 3Jtech manuals. All you need to do is to use our search bar and find the user manual that you are looking for.
The Quick Installation Guide should include all the details that are needed to use a 3Jtech EDGE Super Router. Full manuals and user guide PDFs can be downloaded from Manualsnet.com.
The best way to navigate the 3jTech EDGE Super Router Quick Installation Guide is by checking the Table of Contents at the top of the page where available. This allows you to navigate a manual by jumping to the section you are looking for.
This 3jTech EDGE Super Router Quick Installation Guide consists of sections like Table of Contents, to name a few. For easier navigation, use the Table of Contents in the upper left corner.
You can download 3jTech EDGE Super Router Quick Installation Guide free of charge simply by clicking the “download” button in the upper right corner of any manuals page. This feature allows you to download any manual in a couple of seconds and is generally in PDF format. You can also save a manual for later by adding it to your saved documents in the user profile.
To be able to print 3jTech EDGE Super Router Quick Installation Guide, simply download the document to your computer. Once downloaded, open the PDF file and print the 3jTech EDGE Super Router Quick Installation Guide as you would any other document. This can usually be achieved by clicking on “File” and then “Print” from the menu bar.